Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to file a patent good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea patent isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.