Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, invent help but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how do you patent an idea good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and InventHelp Commercial that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.